Automatic control of the temperature of the winemaking process. Directly assembled on the tank. Suggested for small wine cellars. It allows the saving of the costs for the electrical wiring to reach the tank, for the connection of the probes and for the controlling of the electric valves. IP65 protection grade.
- TECHINICAL DATA:
- Regulation range from -9 to 99°C, measuring range from -9,9 to ÷ 99,9°C.
- Display resolution 0,1°C, accuracy better than ± 0,5°C.
- Red led display, h 14mm. for measured temperature data.
- Green led display, h 10mm. for programmed temperature data.
- 4 leds to check the operating status.
- Power supply 24V/50Hz, energy consumption 5VA.
- 2 relays exits, for electric-valves 24V: one for cooling, one for heating.
- Relays 3A / 24 Vac.
- Possibility to select the operating mode.
- Password-protected access to the planning parameters on 3 levels.
- Detailed instructions attached.