Refrigeration unit for refrigerating the solution made non-freezing with the addition of glycol or glycerine to be distributed to the various users (tanks and autoclaves) with jacket for heat exchange, exchanger for must or wine, etc.
- Yield with R452A gas.
- Number of compressors: 1.
- Yield calculated according to the following working conditions: Hydroglycolated solution temperature: FROM -10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Type of heating Electric with protected type resistance with 3000w anti-condensation transmission.
- Pump for primary and secondary circulation with particular hold for low temperatures.
- Cooling Capacity 2000 Frh. Expansion -15 ° C. Condensation 40°C.
- Supply voltage 400V N.
- Electric absorption 3.0 Kw.
- Base in stainless steel profiles for mounting the equipment.
- All buffered with SB stainless steel panels.
- Copper monobloc pipes complete with anti-vibration and insulated with elastomeric rubber thickness 19 mm.
- Dimensions: Length 800mm x Width 800 mm x Height 1000mm.
- Weight 150 Kg.