Pneumatic press closed tank with internal channels firm BUCHER, model RPF 50, year of construction 2000.
Capacity tank HL 50. (5 Ton) about.
Power 7 kw about
Capacity whole grape: 3.800 kg about.
Capacity de-stemmed grape: 8000 – 10.000 Kg about.
fermented product: 150.000 Kg about.
• Totally built in stainless steel AISI 304
• Closing tank with internal channels
• Lower extractable must collecting tank on guides.
• Double large door with manual opening and closing for whole grape loading and pomace discharge
• Axial loading with ball valve, Ø120 mm.
• Internal squeezing membrane in food-grade polyurethane.
• Blower for low pressure and vacuum
• Built-in vane compressor Becker for high pressure running dry
• Electrical panel with PLC with pressing programs and with possibility to work manually.
• Geared motor with self-braking motor, transmission with pinion, crown and chain
• Complete with pressure washer for internal channels washing
• Safety sensors during the cylinder rotation
Machine on wheels.
Power supply 380V. Three-phase
The actual membrane in still in good conditions.
Indicative dimensions: Length 4800mm x Width 1900mm x H 2700mm about
Empty weight: 2200 kg about.
The equipment is in excellent conditions, working.
Complete with use and maintenance handbook.